There’s a furry price to pay for cuddle time with Otis.
As a special thank you to our loyal Corg Life readers, BarkBox is offering one extra month on any new subscription.
Yesterday’s birthday adventure included a car ride to Petsmart where ELLIE got a new toy and bones, a trip to McDonalds for a plain cheeseburger and Starbucks to finish off her cheeseburger with a pupaccino. Happy 2nd Birthday El Bells!
PLEASE SHARE: PORTER IS STILL MISSING
Our utmost wish is that Porter will be reunited with her owner, Sue! We are heartbroken that he has not been found. It is possible that someone has taken him in. Porter is an Alaskan Klee Kai and he escaped from his owner’s friend when she was away on business travel, missing since July 1, 2013 and we need everyone’s help to keep a sharp eye in the Washington, D.C. and Virginia area. It is also possible that he may have been taken away from this area. If you see Porter, please contact Sue 202-681-1231. Please read and share this very important post. Please share on Twitter, FB, Tumblr and any other means to get the word out. Share it again and again until Porter comes home to Sue!
Porter is still lost! Substantial REWARD for information leading to his safe return. Please help us find him! He is small (15lbs), red and white coat, looks like a mini husky or fox, 1 blue eye, one part blue part amber eye. On July 1, he ran out of 4403 2nd St. NE in the Brookland neighborhood. He was not wearing his collar at the time, and my friend no longer lives at that location. He is micro-chipped. He has been reported seen near the metro tracks and construction areas close to the Brookland/CUA metro and CatholicUniversity. According to the latest sighting (2 weeks ago on July 23rd), he was seen back in the neighborhood where he was lost, close to Webster St. NE and 1st St. NE, in an alley. It is also possible that someone has taken him in. If you see him, PLEASE do all of the following:
1. DO NOT CALL OUT, APPROACH, or CHASE him!! He is very skittish, and will bolt. I want him to feel safe and stay in the area. If he is with a person, please get as much information as you can so that i can locate and contact the person or the police.
2. CALL ME IMMEDIATELY at 202-681-1231. I do not care what time it is.
3. PLEASE KEEP HIM IN YOUR SIGHTS and FOLLOW HIM until I get there! I will compensate you for your time and effort.
4. TAKE A PICTURE of him and remember as many details as you can (precise location and direction he was headed, description of who he was with, if anyone or any other animal, condition- is he limping, does he look hurt, etc)
See www.facebook.com/findporterdc for more information. Thank you to everyone for all and any help. Please help me bring him home.
5. HE IS MICRO-CHIPPED so you can ask your local vet to check him over for the micro-chip.
On Oct. 28th VIENNA, VA—LOOSE DOG (Fairfax County) Very afraid lost dog spotted without a collar outside of the Tyson’s Corner 24 hour fitness/Walmart around 11:45pm on Tuesday 10/15/13 (gym address: 1500 Cornerside Blvd, map here: http://goo.gl/maps/3SrZN). Ran away barking towards the side of the Sheraton hotel and was not seen again. Animal control has been informed.
Expect me to reblog this once a week because we want nothing more than for Porter and Sue to be reunited!